Thursday, November 3, 2011

my second home


{Cabot Trail}

{Peggy's Cove}

{Halifax}

{Atlantic Lobster}

As one of my favorite places to visit, Nova scotia really has everything needed to have a great holiday. Fresh seafood, bars that leave you with foggy memories of great nights with friends, outgoing, friendly locals, natural landscapes with great hiking trails. My love of the east coast started on my regular visits to visit D at university in the Annapolis Valley (about an hour outside of Halifax). I’ve probably visited close to 15 times in the past four years, with some visits lasting over a month – I just love it! I’m headed out for the weekend to visit my best friend Katie who recently moved back home after living in Toronto for a year. I cannot wait to step foot on Nova Scotia soil again and am even more so looking forward to a big hug! Some of our weekend plans include a squash game, meeting Katie’s new friends from law school(best friends chance to boast - so proud of you K!), pub crawl with friends (I swear I meet and love more people everytime I go out east!), (hopefully) a lobster feast, a hike with Katie’s dog Bella, and what I look forward to most is lots of time spent with a great friend! If you haven’t visited the east coast, I highly recommend it! I promise you won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment