Saturday, August 4, 2012

a home to call our own


Come mid-October, once our worldly galavanting has slowed down, Drew and I are planning to move to Toronto together! We've been living at my parents house together for a year but making the move to our own apartment feels so grown up!
I'm finding the task of knowing where to begin on a house hunt a little bit daunting... Toronto is such a big city with great neighborhoods and I just want to find something we will fall in love with.
We're hoping to find something with a kitchen we will enjoy cooking and baking in, lots of storage, and close proximity to transit and a green space (for a little puppy addition sometime in the future :)
I've thought of getting in touch with a real estate agent to help find properties and I would love any tips or leads!
In the meantime, I've been getting inspiration on Pinterest for decorating ideas! We'll be on a tight budget but I'm hoping to finally get around to some DIY projects before starting a new job!
It's such an exciting step in life and our relationship and I can't wait to share it with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Carling( My Cousin) Is a new realtor and really great for spending as much time as needed finding the perfect place :)

    ReplyDelete