Saturday, December 20, 2014

have a lovely weekend

This week has flown by! Between dinners and lunches catching up with friends, and running around picking up last minute gifts before we leave on Wednesday, I'm doing my best to soak it all in. I love that the holidays bring everyone together to celebrate and it's a wonderful reminder of how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family. 

What do you have planned this weekend? D and I relaxed with massages this morning, we have a big party with camp friends tonight and a dear friends engagement party tomorrow! 

Hope you enjoy a great, festive weekend!

{ this years holiday sweater }

{ a new bracelet, adds the perfect sparkle for holiday parties }

{ funky new socks I got D }

{ a new cookbook, coffee table book, and deliciously scented candle }

{ my favorite new tree ornament that will likely be hung elsewhere after the holidays }

{ festive red tulips }

{ a great party game from a friend }

No comments:

Post a Comment