Monday, May 30, 2016

the commodore


Last weekend D and I had our first summer bike date night. Everyone once in a while we'll do a tour of a few local restaurants that we haven't tried yet. We'll have an appetizer and drink at each and then get back on our bikes and carry on. It's such a fun way to check out new restaurants and it's one of my favourite date night ideas. I had been dying to check out The Commodore (mainly because of the Instagram photos I had seen of the gorgeous interior) and we were happily surprised by the laid back East-coast vibe and amazing food and cocktails. Both of our cocktails were bursting with flavour and I had to stop myself from finishing it too quickly. We had the smoked trout salad and shrimp on toast and the food was so yummy - the salad was fresh and lemon-y and the shrimp were buttery and perfectly cooked, I can't wait to go back and try the other items on the menu. I would so recommend this spot for your next girls dinner or date night!




No comments:

Post a Comment