Tuesday, January 3, 2017

hello 2017


Happy New Year! It's hard to believe 2016 came and went so quickly. Even though time seemed to fly by, it was one of the most memorable years for me and I have a funny feeling 2017 is going to be the best year yet! It was our only holiday as 'fiances' so we tried to soak it all up over the holidays. 

My sister and her boyfriend returned home from Australia just before Christmas and it was so great getting back to our holiday traditions and spending time with family and friends. I had some time off work and took full advantage of being able to sleep in, relax and spend time with D and my sister!

We went for Mexican food on New Year's Eve and rang in the new year at home with champagne and a game of darts! I loved every second.  

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday and happy new year!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment