Wednesday, March 8, 2017

we're married!!!

I had been working on a final wedding update draft for weeks before the wedding and never got around to finishing it... But I can happily say all the organizing, planning and attention to details paid off.

We were married on February 25th in the most beautiful setting, surrounded by our closest family and friends. The entire wedding weekend went off without a hitch and was more perfect then we could have imagined.

We got home from our Barbados honeymoon on Monday night and it was the perfect week of delicious food, relaxing at the beach and adventuring on a new island. I'll be sure to share details and photos in the coming weeks but for now, I'm going to go bask in the newlywed glow a tad longer...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear about all the details....the dress, decor, music...I'm sure it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete