Monday, June 5, 2017

wedding 101


Having recently experienced the entire wedding planning process and the exciting day-of festivities - I've found that I have a refreshing new perspective when reading wedding articles... Worries that caused me sleepless nights and things that I endlessly scrutinized over sorted themselves out and the day came together more perfectly then I thought possible. I can now sit back and laugh at myself for over-thinking almost every little detail.

With wedding season having already begun, here are a few links that are sure to be helpful for brides-to-be and wedding guests alike ::


- the phones/ipads/cameras urks me to the core! (We actually added a little note to the ceremony program, asking people to not take photos, rather engage and be present throughout the ceremony.. (almost) everyone respected our wishes)


+ + + + +


- I took D's last name, and let me tell you, I have heard my share of other peoples opinions... (I get that not everyone is on the same page, but be respectful of others decisions) 
- I've been forth coming about certain costs with particular friends, but having to dodge the "how much did your ring cost" or "how much was the florist bill" questions is really awkward


+ + + + +


- #3 : we did a first look and it was one of my most favorite moments of the day - it's private and so so special - doooo it! 
- #4 : we had four long harvest tables and sat smack dab in the middle of everyone - it was perfect being surrounded by our bridal party, their partners and having our parents right behind us 


No comments:

Post a Comment