Friday, October 28, 2011

closet hoarder


my obsession with jackets continues with this most recent purchase. the pattern is what got me. soft, cozy wool with a collar that will protect me from the cold weather that has come upon toronto this week. and with esprit having a 40% off sale - it was meant to be!
as my coat collection has reached over twelve now i was trying to pin point what i look for in a jacket... this is what i've come up with.
1. color - i like being able to pair the same jacket with lots of different outfits, so i stick with neutral tones
2. texture - i like wearing a jacket that feels nice
3. fit - probably most important. i'm not a girl who wears everything form fitting, but if a jackets going to be oversized, it's gotta still be flattering
4. price - i understand splurging on a luxurious jacket that you've been lusting over in the latest vogue, but for me i'd rather have options... hence, my collection of reasonably priced coats!

so, how do you choose to stay warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment