Tuesday, October 18, 2011

shout out to my homies

i wanted to share some of the blogs that i love to read and follow. the creativity is inspiring and the stories of wonderous adventure allows me to escape reality on a daily basis.(click on the blog name to explore for yourself!)

the-wisemen… a group of very cool dudes (two of whom happen to be friends).. started this website.. highlighting music, fashion, celebrity, media-and much more.. one part that i enjoy is seeing these topics exhibited from the male perspective… I can honestly say I look forward to seeing what they have to check out on a daily basis

Cupcakes and Cashmere… Emily lives in L.A and blogs for a living and it’s easy to see why she’s been so successful. The posts are always perfectly thought out and so visually appealing. Whether showcasing her newest fashion find or a recipe she’s tried out recently, her blog is always a delight to read.

NOWMANIFEST … any and all of the nowmanifest blogs are fabooosh.. my go-to daily read is rumi’s fashiontoast. Always awesome pictures and rumi has a whimsical sense of humor that I quite enjoy.

Always With Butter… not a daily read but I definitely enjoy checking up on what delicious recipes have been posted. her photos always make my mouth water!

A Cup of Joe… I think this blog takes the cake! Joanna is a new mom who lives in nyc. There’s somewhat of a new york flare to her style of writing and she always adds a certain sass to her posts. I find this blog so enjoyably entertaining. (one of my favorite posts-new york being one of my favorite cities, was her recent, guide to new york city which guided you to the best restaurants, hotels and activities in the big apple)

ok... this is a late addition but it's necessary... spoon fork bacon... the blogger is hilarious! and the recipes look delicious. definitely trying the potato rings as soon as possible! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment