Thursday, February 23, 2012

ipad

i recently bought an ipad and i'm in love with it! when i was away on my girls trip, my friend had an ipad and it was so convenient and entertaining and i felt it would be perfect for our upcoming eurotrip.
i chose the white ipad 2 with a pretty tan leather cover - aesthetics are important right?
i've been downloading apps like crazy and trying to figure out how everything works! this is my third apple product, and i am continuously impressed with how great their inventions are! my favorite apps so far are style.com, pinterest (obviously), and instagram! d is obsessed with angry birds! and i have bookmarked all my favorite blogs on safari, making it easy to catch up on new posts!
do any of you have ipads? do you love them?! what apps are the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment