Wednesday, February 29, 2012

packing


so europe is still far off, but i have to admit, i'm already getting a little anxious about packing my life into a backpack for what i'm hoping will be the most amazing seven weeks of my life. i am the most infamous "over packer" there is.. always concerned about packing "options"... i've been obsessed with asking friends and family who have traveled-backpack style- what the "essentials" are... so far, my thoughts are focused on finding cute cotton dresses, comfortable shorts that can be casual for day trips and dressed up for dinners or nights out, deciding which pairs of my many jeans i love most, and finding a new pair of sandals that look cute and will not leave my feet feeling like i can never walk again after hours of touristy exploring...
my plan is to bring my backpack to whistler with me this weekend. my trip will include plane rides, bus rides, walking to find my sisters place (i haven't been to visit since she moved).. i figure it'll be good practice, choosing and packing only the essentials!

wish me luck!
ps. thats my actual backpack! mines just blue :)

{photo cred, mec}

No comments:

Post a Comment