Friday, February 1, 2013

homemade valentine cards


The month of love is upon us! February is here and that means Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away. I love that I get to celebrate the day with D but I also like taking the opportunity to remind friends and family how special they are to me; and as always, I think snail mail is one of the nicest ways to do that. Last year I sent out these cards, and this year I decided to do a new homemade design. Anything v-day related should always contain pink and red hearts, but I like the addition of X&O's and a little glitz with the gold and silver. And just because you don't have a partner, doesn't mean that you can't celebrate the day for the other ways in which love fills your life on the daily!

I will remind you all again, but while I'm on the topic - to all you wonderful LMS readers - 
I LOVE YOU!  





{ Have a lovely weekend darlings! xo }

No comments:

Post a Comment