Wednesday, July 31, 2013

osheaga




D and I are leaving for Osheaga in Montreal tomorrow morning and I cannot wait for the weekend ahead! It's going to be a weekend of reunited best friends, amazing music, yummy food and lots of adventure and fun in a great city. Some of the artists I'm most excited to see include A Tribe Called Red, Mumford and Sons, Ellie Goulding, Ben Howard, Miguel, Grouplove and The Gaslight Anthem. But really I love all and any live music so I'm excited for everyone. 
We're also renting our first apartment on AirBnb so I'm hoping everything goes smoothly. The photos of the apartment look gorgeous, the host seems like a great guy and I'm so excited to experience the city a little bit like a local. I'll get back to you on how our experience goes.
If you want to get in the long weekend mood download the free Osheaga playlist on Itunes here. Oh and also - check out the festival food - I'm drooling already! Pizza cones and poutine await me!

Have a great long weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment