Wednesday, July 10, 2013

the storm

To be perfectly honest, if it weren't for the internet, I would have arrived at work Tuesday morning completely oblivious to the fact that Toronto nearly drowned on Monday night. Other than our internet and cable going out for about two hours, I (luckily) was not affected by the crazy storm on Monday. Sending love and dry wishes to those still dealing with water and being kept in the dark!

I have some good summer recipes coming up later this week but thought I would take a page out of Emily's book(or should I say blog?), and share some fun links from the web...

With our Montreal road trip fast approaching this list is making me so excited...

I want to host myself a 25th birthday party just so I have an excuse to try out this DIY...

Can you say potato salad on steroids? - Y-U-M!

Fun to look through a stylish dude's closet for a change

I was so sad to find this fun Thursday night activity is already sold out. Hoping extra tickets become available!

Next time I'm in NYC I'm definitely visiting this shop to take my homemade card making up a notch. I'd choose a lobster and a whale stamp.

What are your thoughts on this for days spent at summer music festivals?

I want to sip on these this weekend... Also, if you're looking for something fun to do on Sunday - join us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment