Thursday, August 22, 2013

vacation: new york

 

D and I both turn 25 this year and we decided early in the summer that instead of getting eachother gifts we would plan a trip. New York was decided as the destination of choice, and whats more romantic than inviting your best friend along and staying with another great friend?! All joking aside, we could not be more excited for a get away and to spend the weekend with amazing friends. The trip is less than a month away  and my mind is racing with all things New York. Being the foodie I am, I think I'm most excited to do some serious taste testing. So far, we've planned to go Smorgasburg - a foodie flea market in Williamsburg. My mouth was watering as I browsed through the vendors. My only concern is not being allowed to bring as much food home and I'm sure I will want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment