Monday, May 12, 2014

music monday

During my day, the commute to and from work, is time spent alone, and I have to say there aren't many moments when I'm not listening to music. I long ago realized how much I love music - the beat, lyrics, rhythm - I would be happy to have music playing all day long. During my trip to and from the office, I so love watching the world pass by, there's so much to look at and I love the soundtrack that plays in my head as I imagine what all the people must be up to.
These are a couple of the songs that have been playing in my head during those daily trips...


PS. I feel I should share my little tip for finding great new music... Browse Itunes! Seems simple enough but I will literally sit on the streetcar scrolling through the featured artists and music charts clicking and listening to different sample song clips. There's even often a weekly song download! It's a great way to listen to new artists, especially since I don't really get the chance to listen to the radio anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment