Friday, May 23, 2014

my favorite person


Today marks nine years for D and I! We started dating in grade 11, made it through long distance in university, and now live together in Toronto. I couldn't imagine my days without him and I so look forward to our life together. We're hoping to save up for a trip in the fall but are headed out (here) for some eats and cocktails.

To my best friend, roommate & life partner - I love you!


As for the rest of the weekend, we plan on just taking it easy. Busy weekends with friends are always fun but I have to say, I love nothing more than quiet weekends at home. What are you up to this weekend? Whatever your plans - have fun. Cheers.xx

1 comment:

  1. It is always so inspiring to understand your commitment to each other. We look forward to sharing the future with you both. Much love. B&J

    ReplyDelete