Monday, July 28, 2014

flowery frocks

 

 



 

 

When my sister was visiting last week we searched the mall for a dress for a wedding she has coming up. She ended up finding a beautiful coral dress at BCBG and my eye was slightly distracted as we browsed around the shop. I couldn't get enough of this floral print  that had been paired with the soft blue hues in the different styles. Our summer weddings aren't quite finished and I would love to dance and party the night away in any of these pretty dresses. 

1 comment:

  1. The floral frock here is so gorgeous and fashionable . I love the floral frock . I love the accessories here also like my print-blocked dress women . The accessories are really so stunning and perfect stylish designed. These will preferable to all..

    ReplyDelete