Saturday, July 9, 2016

happy weekend


{ homemade birthday cake baked with love }

It was a hot and humid week in Toronto and luckily the rain held off long enough to enjoy D's birthday last night. I planned a surprise party and teamed up with our parents to get him a big new barbecue! I'm so pleased to report I had a very happy fiancĂ© yesterday, and if felt so good to spoil him rotten - I can't think of a man more deserving of the love and attention. 

I was up early to go wedding dress shopping (again) but am excited that I might have just found the dress...! D and I are meeting with a florist tomorrow and it feels good to be working away at the wedding to-do list. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few fun link from around the web....


I want to get a Drybar blow out when we're in NYC at the end of the summer!

How Sophie the Giraffe grew in popularity



A striped shirt with a bit of sass



{ pickle bar @ Capalansky's }


{ salted nutella cookie }


{ enjoying a taste of Kelowna }


{ a beautiful baby card for a pregnant friend }

No comments:

Post a Comment