Monday, September 26, 2016

honeymoon


So this weekend's wedding planning resulted in us booking our honeymoon! 

Both D and I agreed that our top honeymoon destination would have been Europe, but February/March weather was less then appealing, so we decided to postpone a return to Europe and focus on booking a week in the sun. We knew we wanted to check out an island we hadn't visited before and had heard good things about Barbados. We had dreamed of finding a place with it's own private pool but as my search began I realized it might be a luxury outside of our budget. I decided to take a look on VRBO yesterday and found this amazing penthouse unit at the condominiums at The Crane, which is the oldest resort on the island. I had looked at the hotel rates earlier in my research and the rooms with private pools were three times as much, which was way more then we could afford - so when I stumbled across this suite it almost seemed too good to be true! 
It will give us the privacy we are looking for, access to their beautiful beach, convenience of resort amenities (I definitely plan on visiting the spa!) and we can still get out and explore the island at our leisure. 

There's a lot to think about with planning the wedding so it is so exciting knowing that we have a week of lounging on those pool chairs to look forward to!







No comments:

Post a Comment