Monday, October 31, 2016

the impending swap


Ok, it's official - Christmas is coming!!! The bucket of Halloween candy was emptied by all the little kiddies tonight and the countdown for my favourite holiday is now on!

I'm always invited to at least one cookie swap every season and do my best to find an interesting recipe that might stand out amongst the gingerbread, shortbread and sugar cookies (not that I have anything against those traditional favorites). I just came across this recipe for white chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed chocolate cookies... #amiright? The recipe seems a little labor intensive, but I think the final product is worth the extra time. My mouth started watering the minute I came across the recipe!

What are your go-to recipes for the annual cookie swaps? 

(PS. I promise to take a break on the Christmas posts until later in November, I just had to share a little bit of my excitement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment