Friday, November 3, 2017

tgif


{ a souvenir from our most recent B.C. trip }

I'm looking forward to a busy weekend hosting friends and family at the house (we're actually hosting dinner parties Friday, Saturday and Sunday!) Hopefully we manage to balance entertaining with a late sleep-in and finally shaking my case of the sniffles. 

Enjoy your weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

3 fun links from around the web...

:: A ginvent calendar {chocolate version reinvented for adults!)

:: A beautiful New York hotel that's major #designgoals

:: An expert shares tips to a successful marriage


{ some of my favorite go-to's that I carry in my makeup bag } 


{ inevitable downside to glass, the constant cleaning! }

We have a couple pieces of furniture that we've been patiently awaiting delivery of. Last week we picked up our coffee table! We ordered the Mix It Up table from Casalife with a brushed nickel frame and clear glass surfaces. Unfortunately the manufacturer came back and said they won't make it with clear glass, so we asked if they would just sell us the frame. We sourced glass elsewhere and I'm glad we stuck to our gut, because the table looks modern and 'light' in the space, the clear glass doesn't take up visual space in the room. Only thing left to do is style it, and I plan on picking up some pieces this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment