Wednesday, January 3, 2018

a year in review :: 2017

For a bevy of rather obvious reasons, 2017 was nothing shortly of extraordinary...

I managed to check off a couple of those humongous and momentous life milestones by getting married and buying a house!

Travel is one of my biggest inspirations and I was lucky enough to travel to Miami, Barbados, Hawaii and we got out to British Columbia twice. 

This past year I rode in a helicopter, ate some amazing meals (both home cooked and at beautiful restaurants), learned how to calligraph (although my skill still needs some fine tuning), saw some amazing live music, started a wine collection and created some really precious memories with family and friends.

This year, even more than others past, reminds me how fortunate I am to live such a wonderful, fulfilling life and to be surrounded daily by such amazing people. I sure have a lot to be thankful for!

I wanted to go back over the year and highlight some of my favorite moments and memories - documented here as a time capsule of sorts. Cheers to a wonderful 2017 and somehow, an even better 2018!

J A N U A R Y

 


F E B R U A R Y









M A R C H 

 



A P R I L



M A Y



J U N E




J U L Y



A U G U S T



S E P T E M B E R

 



 N O V E M B E R


 



D E C E M B E R 



No comments:

Post a Comment