Wednesday, January 17, 2018

wishlisted

With my constant social media following, blog reading and online browsing, I'm always crushing on a few fashion, beauty, tech or home decor pieces. Wishlisted will be a run down of what is on my radar - this is my current wish list :: 



I saw this sweater at the North Face store at Yorkdale this weekend and it is the softest sweater ever. I would be so cozy to layer under my ski coat and for apres drinks!



I have an obsession with stars and my fitness instructor was wearing the lightning bolt version of these tights in Mondays class. They are a splurge but so cute.



This would be such a fun bag to bring to summer markets and the beach, plus its a steal at $22!



We've been entertaining more and I love the idea of having wine on the table so guests can help themselves. We rarely cover the live edge with tablecloths, so these coasters would ever so stylishly protect the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment