Thursday, December 29, 2011

back with a vengeance

so... i had a bit of a christmas holiday when it came to blogging... work got busy, as did life...
but i'm back at it dolls!


well firstly, i need to share my boxing day blowout bargain buy!!!
these enzo angiolini pumps. in a worn black leather (not the satin pictured). perfect with my nye dress. originally $170, practically stole them for $33!!! yippee!
my boxing day strategy seemed to be quite successful this year. i woke up early and got to the mall for opening but i wasn't in a rush for anything. i didn't need anything, so i just lazily browsed and walked around.
any line up more than about 5 people was deemed too long. seeing the lineups of people waiting outside stores like lacoste and aritzia, eager to dish out their gifted monies for overpriced/regular priced merchandise made me laugh.
i was happy to leave with my shoe bargain and a new pair of jeans i had previously lusted over and my waiting resulted in a $70 discount!

did you brave the mall madness?! any good deals?!

No comments:

Post a Comment