Friday, December 9, 2011

holiday party dresses

with the holidays upon us, it means the start of festive parties. treats, drinks, great friends – I love everything about them! especially the excuse to dress up all fancy-like! I’ve bought a lovely red calvin klein blouse that I’m saving for the right occasion, along with a cute black mini dress that I’m thinking of wearing for my work christmas lunch. I’m not one to shy away from glitzy outfits, regardless of the time of year, but I find it so fun to dress up during the holidays and just feel great about yourself as you catch up with friends and stuff yourself silly with all the delicious food! my friend sent me a link to these 25 fabulous party dresses, all priced under $200 (i'm in love with a solid 80% of the dresses... shocker eh?) – if you haven’t already purchased that “go-to” holiday dress or outfit, this list is sure to give you some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment