Saturday, June 22, 2013

have a great weekend


Our Saturday morning started off with a trampoline dodgeball 30th birthday party. Yes, it's as fun as it sounds but was also, unexpectedly exhausting. If you ever get the chance to play, I highly recommend it! A very fun start to the day :)

With another busy week over and gone our new place is really starting to feel like home. I have some new updated photos that I'll share early this week, but in the meantime, some links from the web...

Of a Kind has some sweet new limited editions, check them out...

A friend mentioned enjoying this drink in conversation and now I can't wait to try making them.

We ate and drank at this cool restaurant last night.

I'd love to wear this t-shirt this summer to get me excited about our fall trip to the Big Apple.

Are you going to watch for the Super Moon tomorrow? I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment