Monday, November 4, 2013

music monday

At the request of some friends, I'm going to be starting back with some regular weekly posts, beginning with Music Monday. I don't know about you, but music is always streaming through my brain. Whether I have a song stuck in my head replaying over and over, or I'm singing along to a tune on the radio, or I'm dreaming back to the experience of a recent concert - I'm a big music lover. Monday's can be a bit of a drag, so I hope you enjoy starting your week off with some songs that have been on repeat on my Ipod lately. I can't promise the most hip and current music, but more so tunes that I'm enjoying right now...

Temple by Kings of Leon
Another Love by Tom Odell
Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys
Walking On a Dream by Empire of the Sun
Scared by The Tragically Hip

No comments:

Post a Comment