Tuesday, December 31, 2013

two thousand thirteen



As the holiday comes to an end I realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by amazing people so constantly and how many blessings my life contains. I hope with the beginning of a new year I will be able to recognize this and give thanks more regularly.

This year has included loads of beautiful memories, one of my most favorite being moving into a new home with D. A new chapter to our ever evolving life together, a future that looks bright and filled with love.

I couldn't imagine being happier than I am right now at 25 and am excited at the thought that even better things might lie ahead.
I hope your 2014 starts off with a bang. As always thank you for your support and encouragement on this little webspace of mine! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment