Tuesday, February 3, 2015

an extra special date night

What are your plans for Valentines? The day is quickly sneaking up on us, and if you don't already, it's time to get a reservation booked to enjoy a meal with your loved one.
D surprised me early with news that he had snagged a reservation here. I've literally dreamed of going for years.. so I'm pretty darn excited.


Of the listed spots I've only been to one - Campagnolo. I remember it as a beautifully decorated space (which totally adds to the experience) with creative, delicious food (the burrata with roasted grapes is truly amazing).

I've heard very good things about Actinolite and have curiously ridden by the candlelit Midfield many a time.

Do you have anything fun planned? Do you enjoy going out or prefer a nice home cooked meal? We've made fancy home cooked meals every Valentine's I can remember, so I'm especially looking forward to  going out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment