Friday, February 27, 2015

hello weekend


{ mid-week treat }

What do you have planned this weekend? It's felt like a long week but it was broken up with a dinner catching up with girlfriends from highschool and an impromptu bbq date with D. We're celebrating my Dad's birthday with Italian tomorrow, and I'm meeting up with my bride-to-be friend to talk all things wedding on Sunday. Other then that, I'm looking forward to late sleep-ins and watching movies. Whatever you're up to, have a good one!


{ tools for at-home workouts and stretching }


{ the ultimate cheese plate from last weekend }

+ + + + +


I could probably eat five of these


Were you happy with the winners?

Have you seen the Zara spring looks

This sparkly clip would be wonderful for a special occasion

I'm curious to see this movie

Must haves for an at home manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment