Friday, February 13, 2015

have a lovely weekend


{ I can't help but dream of warm summer days during these -20 winter nights }

What do you have planned this weekend? D has booked a special dinner for tomorrow night that I'm really looking forward to. Then on Sunday we're going to head down to Ellicottville for a ski day. Not much else planned and I'm hoping to just hang out with D and enjoy the extra day off.

What ever you have planned, enjoy your weekend! 
Happy Valentines Day & Happy Family Day! xx

+ + + + +

A heartwarming story about an amazing man.

Talk about a fun lunchtime break, serious childhood flashback!


This made me laugh.

I've been having trouble waking up on these cold winter mornings, tricks that will help.

Ashley, you go girl.


I've been working on my blow-out skills and am wanting to invest in a new dryer, these pro tips will help with my selection.



PS :: D, thank you for being my forever Valentine. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment