Friday, June 26, 2015

enjoy your weekend


{ it's official, free legal work forever : ) }

It has been a hectic week but in the best way - I had an exciting announcement at work, celebrated one of my best friends becoming a lawyer (!!!!!) and attended a very hip art opening in support of a friend. 
My mom and I are hosting a bridal shower for a wonderful friend tomorrow and I'm so excited to celebrate! I have to say, that as daunting as the responsibility seemed at first, it has been such an emotionally and personally rewarding experience getting to support her as she plans her special day. With everything going on, my mind has been a bit distracted from blogging - hope to get back into regular posting next week.

Whatever you have planned over the weekend, do enjoy yourself. And stay wet, seems like we're in for some rain! xx


{ we got a house plant! }


{ a special gift wrapped up for the shower tomorrow }


{ summer themed ginger breads }


{ red curry shrimp wrapped in avocado - The Chase killing the apetizer game }


{ cocktails in the sunshiney backyard }


{ the most perfect nude polish }

No comments:

Post a Comment