Sunday, June 21, 2015

hello weekend!


{ celebrations at 416 Snack Bar }

It was a busy week that was made so much more enjoyable with what felt like the official start of summer weather! One of my closest friends finished articling and is one step closer to becoming a lawyer - a pretty exciting life event that warranted celebrations. Another girlfriend was recently engaged, so yet another reason to gather and celebrate the start of their new chapter. We Friday night on a date cheering on the Blue Jays and returned Saturday for the game with friends soaking up the sunshine. Hope you've enjoyed your weekend so far.

Happy Father's Day to all the Poppa's out there!

+ + + + + 

Here's a few links from around the web...
A thought that I can't help but admit has crossed my mind

A pretty dress on sale

I can't wait to try this restaurant later this week

I'm re-creating these for next weekends bridal shower

A friend lent me this book to read

The perfect summer scent

I'd love to see this documentary


{ a beautiful bride-to-be }


{ a view that reminds me how much I love Toronto }

No comments:

Post a Comment