Saturday, June 6, 2015

happy weekend


{ Ontario strawberries that were picked Saturday morning and gone by Saturday afternoon :) }

Any fun plans for the weekend? D and I planned a date night early in the week to give me something to look forward to after a busy work week. We're going to check out Bar Fancy, have you tried it? I booked a massage for tomorrow morning and am looking forward to an hour of complete relaxation. My masseuse recently moved her practice to work from home and it is such a wonderfully calming space, I love visiting her! Saturday night we're heading up north for a cousins avocado themed birthday party (awesome right? we're bringing guac) and I'm hoping to make it to the St. Lawrence Market on Sunday. 

What ever you have planned, I hope you have a great one. xx


{ Chicago mix from Chicago! }


{ This weeks kitchen decor }


{ beautiful hanging air plants at Roncy's newest coffee shop, Reunion Island }

No comments:

Post a Comment