Friday, November 6, 2015

hello holidays!


{ new King West street art }

What do you have planned for the weekend? After a few very busy weeks, D and I are off to B.C for ten days tomorrow morning. I can't wait to log some serious quality time with family and friends. We'll spend the majority of the visit on the Sunshine Coast and take a couple days in both Whistler and Vancouver. I'm looking forward to relaxing, reading, enjoying good food and spending time outdoors. I plan on doing by best to disconnect, so blog posts will be few and far between. Looking forward to catching up and sharing our trip when we get back!

Have a wonderful weekend! xx

+ + + + + 

Here are a few links from the internet....

As a big fan of hand written notes, I think these sympathy cards are beautiful


A recipe to make a favorite fall drink at home

The most stylish and functional phone case

One of my most favorite cocktails

Is it too early to be obsessed with shopping everything Chrismas?

Take a glimpse into this lovely floral shop

I have to agree with Emily, Taylor's style is on point

New beauty technology - spray on nail polish (!?)

Who doesn't love the stackable ring trend?


{ the cutest tree ornament that reminds me of my sister }
(growing up her favorite animal was elephants)


{ cocktail glasses that are as pretty to display as they are to use }
 

{ loving my vacation manicure }


{ a little gift for friends who hosted us at their new place earlier this week }


{ my cousin sent us this sweet photo with her wedding thank you note }

No comments:

Post a Comment