Thursday, November 26, 2015

monogram ornaments



With the arrival of American Thanksgiving this weekend, it really feels like Christmas is just around the corner. In the past few years I've worked at getting an early jump on my holiday shopping so I can avoid the malls closer to the 25th and have time to really find great gifts. Each year one of my favorite gifts to search out are tree ornaments. Every season, there are new creative and unique designs to choose from in different shops and I love searching for ornaments that suit friends personalities or that are personalized in some way. These yarn ornaments from Anthropologie with little bells are so sweet and I plan on gifting them to all our littlest family members, so they have something all their own to hang on the tree. 




No comments:

Post a Comment