Monday, December 7, 2015

catch up


{ festive nutcrackers at Cafe Bar Pasta (ps. they have the best kale ceasar salad) }

What did you get up to over the weekend? I re-visited the One of a Kind Show on Friday night, then spent the rest of the weekend with D. I rarely get sick but I was feeling under the weather on Saturday and it was amazing how exhausting it was. I managed to rest up and am back to normal now, just in time for a busy week. I have my last work meeting of the year (!!!) followed by my work Christmas lunch and two dinners with girlfriends. The holidays are definitely in full swing and I am loving every minute of it. Here are a few photos from recent days...


{ a cactus hanky to tie around the strap of a grey purse }


{ a pretty gift for a special lady }


{ finally made it to Sweet Jesus last week }
{ we tried the roasted marshmallow soft serve (that tasted like a campfire!) }


{ his & hers Stance socks for our ever growing collections }


{ mastering the art of the cheese board }


{ work week lunch prep, that was unintentionally very festive }


{ a woodsy table scape }


{ brightened up the bull }

No comments:

Post a Comment