Friday, December 11, 2015

gift giving inspiration


I'd like to think of myself as a pretty good gift giver. I do my best to be a friend that listens and in turn I bank details of friends favorite things, or items they might mention in passing, for later on when a gift giving opportunity arises. I also never pass up a great gift, even if I'm buying it six months in advance.

Here are a few of my go-to gifts for friends - easy to find and can be customized and wrapped up pretty with wishes for a wonderful holiday season...
















And here are a few other ideas....

- a gift certificate to an awesome local restaurant

- a bottle of bubbly
(LCBO will take it back without a receipt if champagne isn't really their thing)

- a box of cookies from your favorite local bakery


No comments:

Post a Comment