Tuesday, June 7, 2016

a quick catch up



{ homemade super cheesy pizza }

Personal accomplishment: I have officially learned to function on less sleep. June is expectedly busy at work, and it barely feels like there's time to catch my breath! We leave for Kelowna, British Columbia on the 18th, so it's easier to push through knowing there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Here are a few photos from recent days if you care to see...


{ looking through old photos: my most favorite partner in crime }


{ free coffee c/o my spin studio }


{ a sweet wall hanging at Mrs. Bridal }


{ the cutest little baby raccoon }
{ who nearly walked right in our back door before making a quick escape }

+ + + + +

This past weekend, one of my long-time high school girlfriends got married! I was so honored to stand as a bridesmaid and it was such a beautiful celebration. Every single detail was attended to and the room had a lovely, intimate glow. The dance floor was busy all night long (talk about wedding goals) and the bride was breathtakingly gorgeous! 





No comments:

Post a Comment