Wednesday, August 31, 2016

new york city weekend


{ lounge cocktails @ the Hudson Hotel }

In just two short sleeps we will be off to New York City for the long weekend! My cousin is hosting her wedding reception on Sunday evening and we decided to make a weekend of it. My parents are heading down too, so I'm looking forward to a mini family vacation. 

We've booked our favorite steak house for the night we arrive and my mouth is watering already, it's seriously the best. New York City has so much to offer, which is what makes it so fun returning time after time, there's so many new things to check out and eat and drink! 
I'm trying not to micro plan every second of our weekend but here are a few things I hope we make time for:
- drinks @ the Standard Hotel beer garden (after walking the Highline)
- a walk through the Whitney Museum (recommended by a friend)
- steamed eggs @ Buvette (feels like your in Paris)
- wedding shoe shopping in Soho
- a bike ride through Central Park



No comments:

Post a Comment