Wednesday, August 24, 2016

the ever important... wedding shoes



So... Now that I've got 'the dress' under wraps, it's time to accessorize! I haven't thought about necklace or bracelet quite yet, so my two main focuses are (1) earrings and (2) shoes. D only has a couple of inches on me, so I'm leaning towards wearing flats or small kitten heels. I've been thinking our upcoming trip to New York City will be a pretty good opportunity for some serious shopping but wanted to get a jump on browsing... here are some pretty options.











2 comments:

  1. The Aquazzura ones are insane! I always find that the d'orsay flats give me the WORST blisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit.Wonderful collection of fashionable shoes for women .Nice fashion and style.I always prefer fashionable and unique shoes. Thanks for your kind information and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete