Friday, December 16, 2016

happy weekend


{ cheering on the Toronto Maple Leafs }

Can you believe next weekend is Christmas?! It truly feels like this year has just flown by. Wedding planning has served as somewhat of a distraction from my normal holiday enthusiasm, but we've been keeping busy and enjoying the holiday season. 
I had my work Christmas lunch yesterday then treated myself for a mani/pedi afterwards. I now have bright red polish to last me through the holiday season. We have a holiday party, brunch with a friend and a cookie swap this weekend - so the festive spirit will be in full swing!

Have a wonderful weekend (it's the last weekend to shop before Christmas!)
Here are some photos from recent days if you care to see... xo


{ D's famous dollar pancakes }


{ wrapping necessities }


{ our winter mantle set-up }


{ couldn't resist coffee with baileys at the Ritz Bar }


{ tacos + margaritas at our favorite local spot }


{ annual Christmas tree haul! }


{ the sweetest little visitor,  our friends new puppy Wilbur }

+ + + + + 

Here are a few links from around the web... 

Upcoming decor trends

'Research' for this weekends cookie swap (I actually think I'm going to try peanut butter fudge!)

I'm looking to tone muscle a bit more, a friend suggested I try these protein cookies to eat after my workouts.

Obviously being in the thick of wedding planning, I have a new perspective on certain topics - I loved this article on 'plus-one' etiquette + these tips for winter weddings! (Thankfully, I think we've managed to navigate as per Vogue's suggestions ;)

Holiday beauty help for simple eye make up looks

I love this list of movies (that are family appropriate) for enjoying over the holidays (we once made the mistake of watching The Hangover with my Grandma on Christmas morning... she was not very impressed!)

Happy to hear Glossier is working on International shipping! And they they have a showroom in NYC now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment