Monday, December 12, 2016

polished




In an effort to achieve radiant, glowing skin for our wedding day, I've been exfoliating, moisturizing and over analyzing every step of my skin care routine for the past few months.  I have a pretty good handle on my facial products at the moment but realized I needed to up my body-beauty game. With the winter months having officially arrived, my skin is more parched then normal and seems to drink moisturizer. I love everything Herbivore and knew I had to try this body polish after reading the raving reviews on the Sephora website. The polish isn't too harsh of an exfoliant, so it does the job of getting rid of dead skin without leaving your skin red or irritated. And the coconut oil also leaves your skin sooo soft. I'm trying to keep myself from using it during every shower to make it last, but it's addicting! I even have D hooked. During these dry winter months - this stuff's a gift from above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment