Monday, December 5, 2016

my one of a kind finds


{ cookies from the Teeny Tiny bakery }

I look forward to the One of a Kind Christmas show every single year. It's always at the beginning of the holiday season, so I hold out on gift shopping knowing that I'm bound to find some great presents for the majority of recipients on our list. There are always vendors that I look forward to going back for each year and this year there were a ton if new artisans, which was so great to see. I usually plan two trips on weeknights, since I usually am so distracted that I can't get through the show in one evening. I love chatting with the artisans and learning more about their work. Here are some of my treasure's from this years visits::


{ candles scented like places across Canada }


{ fun stationery for friends }


{ the sweetest baby leggings }


{ a handmade mug for a secret santa gift }


{ one of my favorite vendors, Hoi Bo } 
{ a couple of friends are lucky enough to be getting gifts from this year! }


{ handmade stamps for gifts and cards }


{ wardrobe additions: a cotton tank + a silky blouse + a faux-suede turtleneck }


{ for personal beautification :: brightening + exfoliating face mask w/ applicator brush }

No comments:

Post a Comment