Friday, December 14, 2012

my 2012 holiday gift guide!

Are you finished your Christmas shopping? Have you even started?! Well if you have some special people left to shop for, maybe I can help inspire you with my first ever holiday gift guide!



This is one of my favorite games to play with family and friends. It's easy to explain to people who haven't played, everyone can play (as long as they can read) and it usually involves a lot of giggles and laughter! Bring this to give to that couple who loves to have fun and host game nights!


I've shared this candle earlier, and pathetically, I've fallen even more in love with the scent! It's so great to warm up a room with a perfect holiday scent. We even gifted a mini candle and inscents to D's aunt last week for her birthday! Bring this to a Christmas party as a hostess gift!



It's hard not to feel special drinking your coffee out of "your" cup every morning. Pair this with a bag of your favorite coffee or hot coco mix as gifts for your girlfriends this holiday season!


I got this idea from my Mom and decided to suggest it because it seems everyone loves them! Whether you have a tree to hang it on or you choose to hang it off a light fixture to make it a bit more festive - glass ornaments are always a hit! 


Every year, I know without fail, my father will be smiling if there's chocolate under the tree with his name on it! Crate&Barrel has some great sweet treats that are wrapped up in the cutest little tins and ribbon. Easy and delicious - keep those Dad's happy this Christmas!


I picked up one of these on sale and it is so unbelievably soft and cozy! Reasonably priced, it's a perfect gift for that friend who just moved into a new condo and is on a decorating budget.


One of my most favorite treats to myself is getting a manicure. Pair this bottle of festive polish with a gift card for a manicure at your local shop for those special girlfriends. They can touch up and re-do their nails throughout the holiday season!

I recently got a tote bag and literally haven't stopped using it since. The size allows you to fill it with anything you might need and you still manage to still look cute and stylish. These soft leather totes from Gap are colorful and practical - perfect for your busy Mom who always seems to have answers to everything!


For boys looking to splurge on their lovely ladies, this is a gift sure to impress. I had this bracelet, (which I lost this summer -devastating) and didn't ever take it off from the second I got it. Simple and beautiful, what girl doesn't like diamonds!?


I hope that I've given you some ideas for those people left on your shopping list! As always, I'm a big fan of homemade gifts as well. If you're on a budget, try jarring some pesto or baking some Christmas cookies to share with loved ones - after all, it's the thought that counts :)

1 comment: