Thursday, December 13, 2012

the best guacamole you'll ever have


I decided to make D one of his favorite treats for when he got home from work this week. He's been workin hard and the least I can do is keep him well fed ;) 
I used a food processor and it literally took me about 5 minutes to blend this up. With a rough chop on all the ingredients, it really can't get easier!

{ I started off with two garlic cloves, a white pearl onion and a jalepeno. }

{ Added in a tomato }

{ Finished off with two avocados, salt & pepper }

The garlic and jalepeno gave the guac a good kick and I blended it until smooth - which is totally just a personal preference. Finally, I have to suggest that you try whole grain tortilla chips - super tasty!
Guacamole can me expensive to buy at the grocery store for what it is, and I promise once you try this you'll be making it fresh forever more!




No comments:

Post a Comment