Tuesday, April 30, 2013

it's all good by gwyneth paltrow



Not that it actually means anything but People recently named Gwyneth Paltrow the years hottest woman and I figured I'd take the opportunity to talk about my all time biggest girl crush. She was on Chelsea Lately (my nightly guilty pleasure) tonight and was darling as usual. She talked about her new cookbook, and I'm definitely wanting to add her current and previous publications to my cookbook library.

Update: I think I'm slow on the up take but.... amazon.ca is the bomb dot com! I ordered both books (with tax and shipping) for the cost of what the one book would have cost me at Chapters! I will be sharing and photographing many of the recipes as I try them. And by the way, I totally fell even more in love with Gwyneth after reading the cook books! Such a fresh, natural approach to cooking and feeding friends and family. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment