Sunday, May 5, 2013

Our new pad!!!


Sorry for the lack of posting but the past week has been quite busy. But that being said, I am happy to share that we are officially moving out! As of June 1st we are the tenants of the first floor flat in Roncesvalles!!!(!!!!!) It was a quick decision, but after seeing the unit D and I both agreed we had found our new home. The application process was thorough and nerve racking but we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We have great landlords and welcoming housemates and just can't wait to spend the summer downtown.
We're busy planning, imagining, designing and shopping, in an attempt to be ready for move in day. I'll be sharing as much as I can along the way. We have some more DIY projects in the works and I'm hoping for some fun before and after shots :)
We have felt the love from friends and family - all so excited for us, which just feels so great and I just want to thank you for the love and support! 


No comments:

Post a Comment