Monday, October 7, 2013

change of tune

You know that song, that comes on the radio, and you love it so much - you can just picture sharing the first dance at your wedding, being twirled around the dance floor by your new husband. I had chosen that song in my mind, happy with my choice, looking forward when that day would come.
Sadly, my friend texted me this morning telling me that CBC reported it's the most popular wedding song in North America! Apparently I'm not the only one imaginging Ray LaMontagne's dreamy vocals serenading me on my wedding day...
The common use of the song will probably leave me in search of a new tune - but luckily it's not exactly a pressing issue. In honor of Ray's musical genius, I hope you will join me in starting Monday off with a great tune....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment